
Today is the first day of my blog challenge. Here is a recent photo of myself followed by 15 "interesting" facts. :) The photo is one of my most recent headshots taken by Amberlee Harder and I LOVE how it turned out!
- My favorite time of the day is right after work and right before dinner.
- I love when things do things on their own. For instance, I plug in my phone at night and in the morning....viola! it's charged! I start the dishwasher and go to work and when I come home...viola! the dishes are clean. :)
- I think it's beautiful when I pour creamer into my coffee and watch it swirl around.
- I have worked as a wrangler on a ranch and used to spend summer after summer riding/training/caring for horses, using chainsaws, and driving a backhoe.
- I tend to want more for others than they want for themselves.
- I love the feeling of being somewhere safe and protected. Ex: a tent when it's raining, my house during a blizzard, etc..
- I am usually willing to try anything once.
- I love to do laundry. Wash. Dry. Fold. Not so much putting away.
- I once drove across the country to train in Tennessee and live in Massachusetts trying to be a door to door encyclopedia salesperson. After about 3 weeks, I rode a greyhound all the way home having sold not one.
- I don't listen to music at home and I am a closet country music fan in my car. :)
- I have kept a journal pretty consistently since I was 4 years old. My friends gave me the super power of "able to reminisce about something before it even ends". I love memories.
- I grew up LDS for the majority of my life and went through an amazing journey of leaving the church. I still have a deep love for the members of that church and it's ethical and morality teachings are very much ingrained in me. I love to tell my story to anyone who has the time and the interest in hearing it.
- My husband and I spent 18 months working to get out of $23,000 in consumer debt. We are now free from the constraints of credit cards and car payments and have never felt so amazing before.
- I am very happily married to my high school sweetheart.
- I have traveled to Italy, France, Belgium, Austria, Germany, Holland, England, Mexico, and Ecuador.
No comments:
Post a Comment