Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Ollie's Here!!

Well, Ollie has arrived!  He's all set up in the kitchen with a project for our family to do together this evening.  :)


I am really excited to have Ollie here for the rest of December and I know that Ethan will be when he gets home from school!  :)  Tavi came over to play yesterday and it was one of the only things they could talk about.  Neither of our households do "Santa", but it is fun to have something they get excited about!  Tavi's family is Romanian, so they have Saint Nicholas Day and he comes and leaves them treats in their shoes.  Ollie and Nikoli were the topic of conversation yesterday.

The tree is up at our house.  The outside lights are on the list of things to do this weekend and there is a bit of snow on the ski hill.  I think the winter and the Christmas season have finally begun!  I'm finishing up finals week today and tomorrow and hoping to settle in to some fun stuff during the (extra long) break!

No comments: