Well, Ollie left us a note again today. It's clear he's been checking in even if he's not here yet. :) It would seem he was trying to help me with my menu. He left Ethan a note and a picture and a cool lego contraption in his room.
On another note...my little Eman gets a new teacher today. I love his school very much and so does he, but it's hard to switch teachers in the middle of the year and this is the second year it a row. I'm sure he'll do just fine, but it took some getting used to for him last time and I am anticipating the same this year. He was a little anxious about school this morning even though he knows the new teacher (she's been in his classroom for a couple weeks now). What is it about us as humans that makes new things so hard? New friends, jobs, schools, teachers. cities. It's hard to transition. I'm sure he'll do ok and he loves Mrs. Trotter, but he is already missing Mrs. Fager. Time will help. And maybe Ollie. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment