Until this blog challenge, I had never put much thought into a bucket list. I know that I want to travel with my family. I want to take long RV trips across the country in the summer time and take Ethan to Disneyland, but I'm not sure those are bucket list type items.
So, for now, I will compile a list of things that I have done thus far in my life that I never thought I would have had the opportunity to do or the experience of doing and see if that sparks my though process into things I want to do:
1. Graduated from college and went on to graduate school.
2. Communicated through sign language with Chimpanzee's
3. Interpreted sign language
4. traveled to many different countries.
5. Been a vocal coach for musical theatre
6. Crewed for a hot air balloon (payment in rides!)
7. Certified in Kindermusik and started a successful business.
8. Raced in triathlons
9. Been the acting president of a board of directors
10. Pay of $23,000 worth of consumer debt in about 16 months.
and now that I'm thinking about things I have done, I have come up with a few that I would like to do, not only before I die, but sooner rather than later:
1. See the Aurora Borealis (and Alaska)
2. Explore the US National Parks
3. Get a small cute tattoo
4. Write a memoir
5. Collect stories from my grandparents and parents.
6. Meet my goal weight
7. Find financial peace and stability by being wise with money
8. Make a difference in the life of just one person.
9. Be an early riser
10. Sail the seas with my love.
There. i did it. :) There's 10 anyway....aren't bucket lists supposed to be like 100 things to do before you die or something? Well...here's 10 and I'm hoping to do them in the next 1 to 5 years...well...except the last one. That's our goal for retirement. :) Hopefully I won't die before then. And...when these 10 are done...I'll find another 10 and have another 10 that I will have done that weren't even on this bucket list. :) Fun. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment