Friday, February 11, 2011

Another 2 days worth of blogging. :)

Well, I am not feeling very well today and am home sick, so I thought this might be a great time to catch up on my daily blog. I think it's good that I'm sticking with it and I'm going to ignore the "daily" part. :)

DAY 17: Someone I would like to switch lives with for just one day.

I'm really not sure I want to trade places with anyone. I have a really great life. Granted, I would like to have all the money I wanted so that I could do all the things I want to do, but I'm not sure I would actually TRADE with anyone...not even for a day.

But...for the purpose of thinking outside the box, I guess I would trade with Rick Steves.
I would love to travel the world. Especially if someone else was paying the bill! He gets to go EVERYWHERE!! He is willing to try anything once and learns so much about everywhere he goes! That's who I would trade places with, but if I'm going to trade, maybe more than a day would be good. :)

DAY 18: My future plans, dreams, and goals

  • I want my house done. I really really really want my house done. I want it to be finished. I want a finished basement, an enclosed porch, a restored craftsman style, and a BEAUTIFUL and functional backyard. Granted, we are chipping away at it. We are making progress, but progress is taking longer than I want it to. I want to be able to live in it the way I want it once I get it that way. :)
  • I want to be able to leave a legacy to my kid. I want to be able to invest my money wisely and spend my money frugally in order to be able to support my child through college and be able to leave him with an inheritance.
  • I would be interested in furthering my education.
  • I want to travel the world with my family. I want them to see the Duomo and the Swiss Alps. I have many goals and dreams in life. Most of which, I am currently working on or towards.

No comments: