So, this morning I woke up after a fairly rough night (hopefully the last of about a week of very little sleep). I got up and fed, bathed, and dressed Ethan. While I was doing that, I had started some apple butter in the crockpot that I had prepared the night before and started softening some pears on the stove for pear butter. Once Ethan was ready for the day, I turned my attention to myself. I fed, bathed, and dressed myself, put on my make up and did my hair and changed my clothes only twice (did I mention today was opening ceremonies day at EOU and it's time for me to be a professional now...). Then, I picked up the house and started some laundry and made our bed. I shut off the boiling pears, left the apple butter on high in the crockpot and had Ethan's lunch made and bagged packed and had him at Sarah's house by 8:15. Just in time for me to grab a cup of coffee and head to my 8:30 meeting. I sat in meeting at EOU from 8:30 until 12:30 or so, came home, collected my son from Sarah, put him down for his afternoon nap after some "mommy time" with a couple of books. I put my softened pears through the food mill and got my pear butter going in the other crockpot. I cleaned the kitchen, switched the laundry and here I sit with a few minutes to myself before I head up to teach at 3:30. I teach until 7:00 tonight after which I am supposed to go running for 30 minutes (straight through for the first time!). Then, I come home, eat dinner, spend some chatting time with my hubby, put the boy to bed and then sit down to veg out in front of the TV until we both fall asleep. I have to say, that is a successful day and it feels great!!!
Just wanted to put it down for the record. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment