It's true. As I sit here longing to journal somewhere and wondering why I ever quit blogging, I log on and found that I hadn't blogged in FOREVER! So...I went through and read some of my blogs. Man...they were depressing. I basically log the details of my not-spectacular life and complain about things. I complained about being busy. That was the majority of the complaints. I complained about the weather, money, my job, my friends, my family, I complained. The entire blog is one complaint.
So...I resolve anew. I am a smart person with intelligent things to offer my future. I have intelligent things to save for future reading and things to offer to those people who have suffered enough already reading through my blog.
I'm a complainer. I will not make it my perfect goal to NOT complain. Not about work, about life, about money or family or friends. I will blog about my thoughts and hopes and dreams and ideas. I will blog about life and how I feel about it.
The end. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment