Monday, May 16, 2011

My husband rocks

So, I was lucky enough to marry my best friend. We have things in common, things we do on our own. We have similar views in almost every aspect. We get along swimmingly (as long as does what I say). :)

I know that I am not the easiest person to live with. In fact, I might be one of the harder people on this planet to live with. However, my husband knows just when to stand up to me, just when to back down, when to hold me up, and when to step aside and let me fall a little. He has been my strength through the majority of my life. Now that I am 32, Sam has officially been IN my life for longer than he was NOT.

He has so many wonderful qualities. I don't think I tell him often enough how I feel. I try to show him. Much like it's explained in the wonderful book, "The Five Love Languages", I feel loved through physical affection and that's how I try to SHOW my love as well. Sam's love language is more towards the words of affirmation. That's where I need to be better. Trying to show more respect and love towards my husband through my words.

I'm not saying he's perfect, as no one is. But, he's perfect for me.

I love you, mr. Sam and am very proud of who you are.

No comments: