Monday, November 06, 2006
A note on time management...
For my students, myself, anyone, and everyone...I did not know the meaning of time management until right now, today. :) If I thought I was busy before, I really didn't understand the meaning of the word and I do believe that things will get worse before they get better. the good news: I am handeling (?) it very very well. Today I was up at 6:00 at the table with a cup on hot tea studying. I worked until 8:00 or 8:30 when Ethan FINALLY woke up. Then, we played and read and got ready for the day, ate breakfast, brushed teeth, made his lunch and packed his bag for day care and were out the door by 9:05! I was teaching at EOU at 9:30 and had a great lesson with Mollie this week! Then, my next two students were no-shows so I took the hour and learned the music that I will be conducting over the Christmas season for the Presbyterian choir. Then, I taught a couple more great lessons and went to pick up my boy. We played from noon until 1:00 when he couldn't keep his eyes open any more and I put him down for a nap. I cleaned the house, swept the floors, did some laundry and worked on my music for 30 minutes. Then, Shilo came and I left to head to EOU at 3:30 and didn't have lessons until 4:30, so I worked on my music for an hour. Then, I taught from 4:30 to 7:30 and then got dressed and went to the gym to work out. Now I am home, sweaty and hungry, but very satisfied after a busy and productive day. Now it's time to hang out with my son and hubby, eat some dinner, put them to bed and annotate some books! :) I don't know who in their right minds would want to read this since it's pretty much a run down of my day, but I felt really successful today and wanted to share since I complain a lot in my blogs...:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment